Are you burning fat already ? Been on Keto for few days and still wondering if you are in Ketosis???
So here are 8 signs that will tell you if you are in ketosis..
1. Not hungry
2. You feel happy
3. Start diuresis- (loose a lot of water/pee a lot) because your insulin level decreases.
4. You won’t feel cranky
5. Your BP will become normal
6. Decreased carb craving
7. Increase mental clarity – It takes few weeks to happen.
8. Consistent Energy all day.
But you still need proof that you are in Keto.. Right ?
So here is how to Measure Keto..
1. Keto strips:
- Meant to accurately read ketones. Also benefits the Atkins Diet and Paleo Diet.
- Urinalysis test is easy to use, just dip and read.
- More than enough to help stay on top of your daily ketone measurement if you choose to test frequently
2. Glucose/Ketone Meter:
- Blood testing is the most accurate way to test for ketone and glucose levels.
- KETO Meter Kit is very easy to use with its easy to follow instruction videos found online.
- Tested and Recommended by leading Keto Experts
- The KETO Monitoring System includes everything you need to do a blood test in the comfort of your own home. INCLUDES: , (1) Keto Testing Meter, (1) Lancing Device + (10) Lancets, (10) Blood Ketone Testing Strips, (1) Coding Key Chip, (1) Carrying Case, (2) AAA Batteries,, (3) Manuals.
- The KETO Testing Strips are innovatively designed to give you results in SECONDS. Glucose -Blood Sugar Test Strip- results in only 5 seconds and Ketone results in 10. Less delay and waiting time, it’s ideal for busy and active individuals who want results fast.
So now you are Keto Strong and you know it…