Cauliflower is pretty trendy and there’s plenty you can cook with it. The best part is that cauliflower has less than 30 calories per cup and very low in carb. It is one of the best keto friendly food choice with enormous amount of health benefits . so today , i bring to you the Top 3 Cauliflower recipes that every Keto Lovers craves for . And yes , Keto Fans of all ages have personally approved these recipes.
Apart for being a super tasty and low carb meal, cauliflower should be considered as a regular veggie in your daily meal as it has immense amount of beneficial character as well
- Beta-carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin, caffeic acid, cinnamic acid, ferulic acid, quercetin, rutin, and kaempferol are among cauliflower’s key antioxidant phytonutrients.
- It has Vit C, manganese .Consuming it once in a week can help you by decreasing risk associated with colorectal cancer .
Tips for Cooking Cauliflower
- The most commonly eaten part of plant is Cauliflower florets. However, the stem and leaves are edible too and are especially good for adding to soup stocks. Trim any brown coloration that may exist on the edges.
- Cauliflower contains phytonutrients that release odorous sulfur compounds, especially when heated. These odors become stronger with increased cooking time. If you want to minimize odor, retain the vegetable’s crisp texture, and in some cases reduce nutrient loss, cook the cauliflower for only a short time.
Keto journey is all about experimenting with low carb foods. It is all about trying out different recipes that fit well in your macro. Here are top 3 Cauliflower recipes that are tried and tested by Keto lovers and keto approved. Enjoy !!!
1. Cauliflower Pizza: Keto friendly, low carb guilt free pizza
2. Cauliflower Rice : Yummy low carb Rice
3. Cauliflower Dessert : Chocolate Pudding