Cauliflower With Ginger and Fenugreek
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 medium-sized diced red onion
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 medium-sized chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp turmeric as per taste
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder as per taste
- 2 medium-sized diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp dried fenugreek
- 1 tsp salt as per taste
Heat the oil on medium heat for about one minute
Then add the mustard seeds and heat them until they begin to crackle.
Add in the onion and ginger, and sauté for three to four minutes, now add cauliflower
cover and cook for three minutes.
then add the turmeric, chili powder and salt, Mix it well
Add in tomatoes. Cover and cook for five minutes, then stir well.
Add in the dried fenugreek
Cover and cook for another five to ten minutes until the vegetables are nice and soft.