Chicken, being rich in vitamin B6, plays an important role in preventing heart attack. Helps building muscles and bone strength .
This easy to cook receipe for lazy afternoon’s and dinner is the best way to make your and your family day special .
Yummy pan fried chicken
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 2 tsp salt ((as per taste))
- 4 pieces of thigh chicken with skin
- 1 tsp red pepper ((as per taste))
- Mix all the ingredients together and marinate in refrigerator for approximately 3 hrs
- Heat pan on medium flame
- gently put chicken pieces on pan
- cook for 10 mins over 1 side
- then change the side and cook for another 10 mins
- get a knife and then slice the skin to check if the chicken is done or not.